Ryan W. Traver
Owner / Creative Manager
Ryan has been with BluFish since 2003. Ryan is a graduate of Western Michigan University with degrees in Marketing, General Business, and Textile/Apparel Studies. He brings an exceptionally keen eye and superb attention to detail in overseeing all creative that is produced by BluFish. From building new brands to bringing new life to an existing brand, Ryan does it all. He has also worked strategically with already solid brands such as Muhammad Ali.
Ryan donates his time and efforts to many other organizations and causes including:
- Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show & Balloon Fest Board Member
- Marshall Downtown Development Authority Board Member
- The Mike Furrey Foundation Board Member
- Drew Stanton High 5ive Foundation Marketing Committee Member
- NorthPointe Woods Marketing Committee Member
- Oaklawn Hospital Development Board Member
- Schuler's Restaurant & Pub Advisory Board Member
- Oaklawn Hospital Benefit Auction Board Chair (2014) / Acquisitions Chair (2015 & 2016)
- Marshall Blues Festival Event Committee Member
- Franke Center for the Arts Entertainment Committee
William L. Traver
After founding Traver and Associates in 1980 and building a loyal client base, Bill Traver purchased the Kalamazoo, Michigan office of Earle Palmer Brown in 1993 and formed TraverRohrback, achieving capitalized billings of $26 million. In early 2000, Traver sold his majority interest in TraverRohrback and retired as CEO Emeritus before forming BluFish Consulting, LLC in late 2000. Bill has spent more than 40 years working with small to large companies locally and nationally - helping to build stronger brands through marketing strategy, advertising and public relations.